DUCTWORKS AREA CONTEST FOR THE OLDEST AIR CONDITIONER
Do you have an old central air conditioner in your home? Do you have the oldest in the Ductworks service area, drive time 45 minutes? If you do, you could win a free, brand new ac system installed in your home.
Ductworks HVAC Services is holding an amazing contest to find the oldest air conditioner in our service area. If we determine that you do not have the oldest ac unit, you will not go home empty handed. We are here to help. Everyone that enters will receive a $500 certificate by email that is good towards a new 2020 install.
Send Picture of outdoor unit
Model and Serial #
(required to identify age)
- Entrants must be the homeowner of a single family home (non-commercial)
- Entries must be submitted through our contest website form
- Oldest A/C must be in working order and providing cooling to the home
- Split system air conditioners only. No rooftops or package units
- System installation does not include replacement of duct systems
- We are accepting online submissions up to August 31st.
- All entrants must be within Ductworks’ service area, Drive time 45min.
the finer details
- This is not a game of chance. The winner will be the oldest Air Conditioner submitted to
Ductworks HVAC Services using impartial information such as model, serial number,
available installation and sales paperwork and the best judgement of the Ductworks Team.
- $500 credit for new central air installation is only eligible for estimates sent out past May 1st, 2020. No dates prior to this date will be eligible for this credit. This $500 may not be redeemed for cash.
- In the event of a tie, the earliest contest entry shall be declared the winner. Winner
decisions are final.
- The prize will be one (1) new air conditioner or matching coil, air handler, and
complete installation not to exceed 5 Tons.
- The winning entry is responsible for permits, taxes, any necessary duct modifications,
hazardous material removal and disposal, home structure modifications and modifications
due to building code compliance requirements.
- The winning individual agrees to allow Ductworks HVAC services to use his or her images,
videos, likeness and name in all Ductworks HVAC Services promotional material.
- Entrants will not hold Ductworks HVAC Services, it’s owners, employees or partners
responsible for injuries, damages or property damage as a result of or relating to the Oldest
Air Conditioner contest.
- The Oldest Working Air Conditioner prize is not transferable; it may not be redeemed for
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email. The winner must reply to Ductworks HVAC
Services within ten (10) days of notification, either by email or telephone. Failure to respond
will result in prize forfeiture and an alternative winner being selected.
- No entry fee or purchase is necessary to enter.
- Ductworks HVAC Services owners, employees or their family are not eligible.